FAQ Education and Training
- How can I contact the Professional Education Committee (PEC)?
- How can I reach the Education Team of the epi Secretariat?
- What does PEC stand for?
- What is the PEC?
- What are PEC's responsibilities?
- How can I contact the PEC?
- What is a PEC subcommittee and working group?
- What are the current PEC subcommittees and working groups?
- How can I contact a PEC subcommittee and working group?
- What is an epi tutor?
- What are the epi tutors' responsibilities?
- Are there any incentives for epi tutors?
- Where do I find the enrolment form?
- What does EQE stand for?
- What is the REE/IPREE?
- Who is responsible for the EQE?
- Where can I find the contact details of the Examination Secretariat of the European Patent Office (EPO)?
epi Tutorials/Mock EQEs
- Where do I find information about upcoming events?
- Where do I find the epi student enrolment forms?
- How do I ask the epi to arrange a seminar in my country?