Members of the epi can find out what the Council and the Committees are saying and doing on their behalf.
These position papers, consultation responses and amicus curiae briefs are published for information of our members. They do not necessarily state the official position of the epi at the present moment but reflect the view of the epi or one of its bodies at the time of submission.
Amicus Curiae Briefs
April 2016 - epi Amicus Curiae Brief concerning case Ariosa v. Sequenom (US Supreme Court)
- June 2010 - Representation before the European and European Union Patents Court
- June 2010 - Initial comments on Procedural Efficiency, CA 162/09
- June 2010 - Earlier National Applications and the EU Patent, proposal for a Council Regulation on the EU Patent
- June 2010 - Proposal for a Council Regulation on the EU Patent
- June 2010 - Preliminary set of provisions for the Rules of the EEUPC, 4th draft
- June 2010 - Draft Agreement EEUPC
- July 2009 - Client-Attorney Privilege
- WIPO Circular C.PCT 1196, 16.11.2009 Questionnaire - Future Development of the PCT
- March 2010 - epi's initial comments on the sustainable financing of the EPO