How to become an epi Student
Candidates preparing for the European qualifying examination (EQE) may become epi Student members and apply online.
To apply the following documents are required:
- a signed copy of the registration e-mail
- a certified* copy of your valid ID or passport
- a certified* copy of your degree certificate/transcript of records for your academic or any other relevant qualification(s) (at least three years’ training, 80 percent scientific or technical qualification) and transcript of records (preferably listing ECTS credit points) and other evidence for your academic or any other relevant qualification(s) to show that you meet the requirements set forth in Article 11(1) (a) REE and Rules 11 to 14 IPREE
- a completed and signed certificate of training or employment
- a certified admission letter received from the EQE Examination Secretariat in case you are already registered for the EQE main examination or pre-examination
*Certified by Name of Supervisor + Date + Signature
You also have to pay the yearly student fee of 95 EUR.
The epi Student membership expires automatically once the student passes all parts of the EQE and has been added successfully to the List of Professional Representatives before the EPO, at the latest however, at the end of the respective calendar year.
All rules governing the epi Student membership are available here.
For any further questions, please contact email@example.com