How to become an epi Student
Candidates preparing for the European qualifying examination (EQE) may become epi Student members and apply online.
To apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a signed copy of the registration e-mail
- a certified copy of your valid ID or passport
- a certified copy of your degree certificate/transcript of records for your academic or any other relevant qualification(s)
- a completed certificate of training or employment
- a certified admission letter received from the EQE Examination Secretariat in case you are already registered for the EQE main examination or pre-examination
You also have to pay the yearly student fee of 95 EUR.
The epi Student membership expires automatically once the student passes all parts of the EQE.
All rules governing the epi Student membership are available here.