The epi Tutorial is an EQE training event that provide candidates with the opportunity to sit the A/B/C/D papers privately, to send the papers to an experienced epi Tutor assigned to them and to have their individual papers reviewed and discussed.
Get your individual feedback on papers A/B/C/D whenever you need it during your preparation for the EQE.
- Sign up for a tutorial whenever you want
- Decide which paper you want to prepare
- Arrange individually with your tutor:
- the due date when you need to send your prepared paper to your tutor
- the date when you will discuss the result of your individual paper with your tutor
- Discuss the result of your paper with your tutor
- via video conference
- via personal meeting
- via email
Candidates decide which kind of papers (A, B, C and/or D) they want to sit. Depending on the result, candidates have the opportunity together with their tutor to decide whether they want to work another volume of the same paper and if necessary even to work a second volume.
The tutorial fee for the selected paper (A, B, C or D) covers a maximum of two different years (for example, you can write Paper A 2018 and 2019 etc.):
- fee for epi Students EUR 200 per selected paper
- fee for non-epi Students EUR 400 per selected paper
The registration is available here.
In preparation for the European Qualifying Examination (EQE), the epi offers the possibility to sit mock exams. This enables candidates to write the main examination papers (A, B, C and D) under real examination conditions.
For this reason the epi, with the assistance of qualified Professional Education Committee (PEC) members and epi Tutors, has prepared their own main examination papers. These papers are available in all three official languages.
The mock EQE sessions will take place in three different cities (Brussels, Helsinki and Munich). Feedback will be provided in small groups or one to one session(s) depending on the number of participants.
The mock EQE fee covers both exam and feedback sessions:
- fee for epi Students EUR 300 per selected paper
- fee for non-epi Students EUR 450 per selected paper
The registration will be open soon.
Venue and time schedule
|Tuesday 10.11.2020||D||9.30 - 15.00|
|Wednesday 11.11.2020||A||9.00 - 13.00|
|B||14.30 - 18.00|
|Thursday 12.11.2020||C||9.30 - 15.00|
The feedback sessions are planned in the beginning of December 2020 at the same venue.