The epi Tutorial is an EQE training event that provide candidates with the opportunity to sit the A/B/C/D papers privately, to send the papers to an experienced epi Tutor assigned to them and to have their individual papers reviewed and discussed.
Get your individual feedback on papers A/B/C/D whenever you need it during your preparation for the EQE.
- Sign up for a tutorial whenever you want
- Decide which paper you want to prepare
- Arrange individually with your tutor:
- the due date when you need to send your prepared paper to your tutor
- the date when you will discuss the result of your individual paper with your tutor
- Discuss the result of your paper with your tutor
- via personal meeting
- via email
New: the epi also provides access for feedback via video/telephone conference as a long-term test
Candidates decide which kind of papers (A, B, C and/or D) they want to sit. Depending on the result, candidates have the opportunity together with their tutor to decide whether they want to work another volume of the same paper and if necessary even to work a second volume.
The tutorial fee for the selected paper (A, B, C or D) covers a maximum of two different years (for example, you can write Paper A 2018 and 2019 etc.):
- fee for epi Students EUR 180 per selected paper
- fee for non-epi Students EUR 360 per selected paper
The registration is available here.