- Sign up for a tutorial whenever you want
- Decide which paper you want to prepare
- Arrange individually with your tutor:
- the due date when you need to send your prepared paper to your tutor
- the date when you will discuss the result of your individual paper with your tutor
- Discuss the result of your paper with your tutor
- in small Groups (on request) or
- in a one to one session
Depending on the result, candidates have the opportunity together with their tutor to decide whether they want to work another volume of the same paper and if necessary even to work a second volume.
The tutorial fee for the selected paper (Pre-examination) covers a maximum of two different years:
- fee for epi Students EUR 180 per selected paper
- fee for non-epi Students EUR 360 per selected paper
The registration is available here.
European Patent Academy
EQE pre-examination paper - online training course (September to March)
The European Patent Academy, in association with expert epi Tutors, is offering an online training course for candidates taking the pre-examination of the European Qualifying Examination. The course covers numerous topics relevant to the pre-examination, and comprises extensive training material.
Registration for the 2019/2020 edition will open in the early summer.
Course start: 2 September 2019
More information about this course and the registration details can be found at the EPO website.