Applicants should be familiar with the Rules governing epi Studentship.
2. Data protection
Your data will solely be used by the epi (i.e. the epi Secretariat and the epi Studentship Admissions Committee) for purposes related
with the epi studentship, for instance:
- Review of the studentship application to assess fulfilment of the requirements set out in the Rules governing epi studentship
- Monitoring continued fulfilment during the studentship of the requirements set out in the Rules governing epi studentship
- Verifying whether the student before enrolment for the pre-examination or the examination has fulfilled the requirements under Art 11 REE and the corresponding Rules of the IPREE (see Rule 7 of the Rules governing epi studentship)
- Administration of the epi studentship
- Administration of the annual studentship subscription fee
- Administration of the epi database and website
- Communication by the epi of information concerning the epi studentship, training events, training recommendations, the Institute or the profession
- Organisation of training events
- Technical implementation of the above-mentioned activities
Your data may be passed on to external service providers for facilitating the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data may also be passed on to your supervisor or employer, the Examination Secretariat or the provider of the certificate showing the
technical and/or scientific knowledge for facilitating the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data will not be provided to other third parties without your explicit consent.
In case you would like to have any of your data modified, added, deleted or blocked, please file a corresponding request with the epi
Secretariat at any time.
Other epi students will be able to contact you through your personal inbox on the epi website concerning topics related to the
epi studentship, training events, training recommendations, the Institute or the profession. In this way, for instance, you may be contacted
to exchange experiences or information.