The overall main task of the CPE subcommittee is to organise Continued Professional Education for all epi members (and paralegals).
See Terms of Reference PEC 20 April 2013, B.11).
This is performed by:
- defining the content and form of CPE educational events, which may take the form of seminars, webinars, (online and in-person) workshops, videos, etc.
- overseeing the organisation of these courses, including discussions with EPO Academy on cooperation within the framework of the EPO-epi MoU
- drafting the programme with respect of places and dates, including discussion with the epi Education Team and the individual PEC members that are responsible for the local organisation of events in their country.
- evaluation of carried out events
- as long as the UP/UPC joint working group exists, close collaboration with this working group to align the programme and organisational consequences (it is foreseen to take over the tasks of the UP/UPC joint working group)
It is further responsible for the search and selection of suitable epi speakers.
|BE||Hendrik Bart Van Den Hazel|
|DE||Thomas Pott (Chair)|
|ES||Isabel Pato Cour|
|FI||Tomi-Matti Juhani Konkonen|
|NL||Lambertus A.C.M. van Wezenbeek|
|PT||Isabel Carvalho Franco|
|RO||Mihaela Teodorescu (Secretary)|
|TR||Tugce Agca Kizil|